Multibagger Stock Tips: Amidst the new highs of Indian indices, many BSE SME stocks have given multibagger returns to their shareholders. These stocks have been able to give good returns only to those investors whose investment in the stock remained consistent.
Gita Renewable Energy is one such BSE SME stock. It has been under selling pressure for the past one month and has fallen from its 52-week peak of Rs 300 per equity share to Rs 120.15 per stock level. But this energy stock is still one of the multibagger stocks of 2021. Geeta Renewable Energy has given 665 per cent return to its shareholders in the last six months as the stock has risen from 15.70 to 120.15 levels during this period.
Geeta Renewable Energy share price history
- Despite great returns over the past six months, Geeta Renewable Energy’s shares have seen ups and downs.
- In the last one year, the stock has risen from Rs 5.52 per equity share level to Rs 120.15 – a gain of 2000 per cent over the period.
- Looking at its year-to-date (YTD) returns, the stock has given a return of around 1600 per cent to its shareholders.
- However, the stock has touched the lower circuit on several occasions in the last one month as huge profits are being booked over the counter. The stock has lost nearly 50 per cent in the last one month.
- Despite the sharp sell-off in the past one month, the stock has risen from the level of 15.70 per equity share to Rs 120.15 per stock. Has given 665 percent return to the shareholders.
effect on investors’ money
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in Geeta Renewable Energy shares a month back, his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 50,000 as the stock has come down 50 per cent during this period due to heavy selling pressure.
- In the last 3 months, the stock rose by Rs 120.15 points from Rs 52.80 per stock level and registered a growth of 2.27 times.
- So, if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this counter three months back, his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 2.27 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this counter 6 months ago, then his Rs 1 lakh would have become 7.65 lakh today as the stock has grown 7.65 times in this period.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)