Old Notes and Coins: If you have old coins or currency notes then you are very lucky. Actually, a lot of money can be earned by selling old coins and notes online. Especially old coins of Rs 1, 2 and old notes of Rs 1,2,5 are in great demand in the market. Numerologists (coin or medal collectors) and notaphilists (who study or collect paper notes) are on the lookout for rare coins and notes.
These coins and notes are in huge demand
- Such coins of 5 and 10 rupees on which the picture of Mata Vaishno Devi is made. According to media reports, people are ready to pay lakhs of rupees to buy these coins.
- 1 rupee old note. This note has the signature of Governor HM Patel in the year 1957. The serial number of this note is 123456.
- ONGC’s five rupee and 10 rupee commemorative coins are also getting a lot of money.
- Similarly, 100 denomination notes in an unusual numeric series of 000 786 bearing the signature of former RBI governor D Subbarao.
- There is a lot of demand for the ten rupee note of 1943, signed by CD Deshmukh, former governor of the Reserve Bank of India. The note has the Ashoka Pillar printed on one side and a boat on the other. The English word “ten rupees” should be written on the reverse of the note at two ends. According to media reports, up to Rs 25,000 can be found for this rare note.
- People are ready to pay up to 1.5 lakh rupees for the 1862 Queen Victoria coin. The one rupee silver coin of the year 1862 comes in the category of rare coins.
Where can old notes and coins be sold
According to media reports, these coins and notes can be sold on various online platforms that buy and sell old items. You will also have to register to sell them on some websites.
Disclaimer: This news has been made on the basis of information received from various websites. ABP News on its part does not advise you to indulge in any such activity.)