Smartphones Under 13000: If the battery of the smartphone gets damaged then it becomes very difficult to operate the phone. If you too are troubled by the battery of the smartphone and want to buy a phone with a strong battery, then you have many good options. Today we are telling you about the best phones with 6000 mAh battery whose price is less than 13 thousand rupees.
Realme Narzo 30A
- 5-inch display, MediaTek Helio G85 chipset support.
- The phone works on Android 10 based Realme UI.
- Dual rear camera setup. The first is a 13MP primary sensor and the second is a monochrome lens.
- 8MP selfie camera on the front of the phone.
- The 6,000mAh battery supports 18W fast charging as well as reverse charging.
- Price – Rs 8,999.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor has been given in the phone.
- 53 inch FHD+ display.
- The phone works on Android 10 based MIUI 12 operating system.
- Triple rear camera setup, first 48MP primary sensor, second 2MP depth sensor and third 2MP macro lens. An 8MP selfie camera will be available in the front of the phone.
- 6,000mAh battery that can be charged with an 18W fast charger.
- Price – Rs 11,499.
Tecno Pova 2
- 9 inch FHD+ display.
- The phone comes with sleek side fingerprint sensor support.
- Octa-core Helio G85 an Octacore processor support.
- Quad camera setup, primary camera 48MP AI, apart from this 2MP macro lens, 2MP depth sensor have been supported.
- The phone has an 8MP selfie camera.
- 7000mAh battery has been given in the phone.
- Price – Rs 10,499.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
- MediaTek Helio G88 chipset has been given in this smartphone.
- The phone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ display.
- Quad rear camera setup is also available in the phone. Main camera will be 50 MP. Apart from this, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor have been supported. An 8MP camera has been given for selfie.
- This phone will run on Android 11 based MIUI 5.
- A 6000mAh battery has been given in the smartphone.
- Price – Rs 12,499.
Samsung Galaxy F22
- 4 inch HD Plus Super AMOLED display.
- Advanced Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G80 processor support.
- It works on Android 11 based One UI 1 out of the box.
- Quad rear camera setup. 48MP main camera. 8MP ultra-wide angle, 2MP macro and 2MP depth camera sensor is available.
- The phone has a 13MP front camera for selfie.
- 6000mAh battery has been given in the phone.
- Price – Rs 11,149.